Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Will the REAL Black Man PLEASE STAND UP! PART ONE!!!!!

This entry is a few months old and came from my old blog.... posting this so u can catch up! Im working on PART TWO! ;-) Suggestions, Comments? Plz leave feedback! And I'm still looking for men to interview! lol
Enjoy

Will the REAL Black Man PLEASE STAND UP! PART ONE!!!!!
1st off I am dedicating this topic to a very near and dear cousin of mine, and to ALL the male species I’ve dealt with…  Please get it 2gether!!! SMH (shaking my head)
Now that’s out the way…
The shortage of black MEN is ridiculous! This makes no sense… We (single black women) are in a recession because the black MAN is definitely on a SHORT SUPPLY! SAD…. But TRUE….

Sidebar
Before I continue… when I refer to the BLACK MAN… I do NOT refer to:
  • ·         Boys that think they’re men <-- they haven’t fully let boyhood say goodbye and manhood say hello!
  • ·         ‘Negros’ ‘Niggas’  ‘COONS’ however u wanna coin it these days <-- ‘hood’ mentality, that instant “Imma make this money real quick and we’ll be set 4 life” dudes  (please!)
  • ·         ‘I’m not responsible for nothing unless I sign with my blood’ type of guy <-- this is the one that feeds u the fairytale and bails out on u! lol The one who gives u nothing but false hope and smoke! 
~Now those are the ones we’re gonna focus on this segment… if u wanna talk about others drop it in the comment section…  but those topics r pretty darn broad…
AnyWHO…
The high demand and the short supply of our Black Men, really has a lot…  A LOT of black women scratching their heads, trying to figure out if this is the end of days! :(
Is there any hope that we can find a MOTIVATED black man, that IS NOT: crazy, stalkerish, already TAKEN but still CREEPING, prefer another RACE, baby momma DRAMA… or BABIES PERIOD (we know slip ups happen but C’MON SON!), on the DOWN LOW, have another secret life, bad credit and not trying to repair it! (we know student loans can drive a person crazy), not educated, living with ‘momma’ and not saving to move out, druggie, alcoholic, non-believer in Jesus, SELFISH, ARROGANT, LAZY but wanna STILL WEAR THE PANTS, just plain RUDE and IGNORANTMAN, WHEW!
I QUIT! (4 now)
It sounds like I’m bashing my Black Men… but I’m really just looking for a REAL ONE! 
Are we asking for too much men?
Seriously?!
We are eager to work with you!  <- no LIE!
LOL.
Within the past 72 hours I’ve been exposed some type of way (my life and a few close friends & family) to men that have:
  • ·         Admitted to wanting you, but to comfortable to leave their current situation
  • ·         In the beginning stages : drops the bomb on u that he has a baby due any day
  • ·         Straddling the fence between dating you and a white women (fyi: I luv white ppl)
  • ·         Verbally told you that he wants you to be the ‘side chick’
  • ·         Missed what he previously had and will bug/ stalk you til he gets its back
And other coonery…. But those where the top 5
My dear sweet Black Men!!!! Why must you play these games???
 
Do we look like Taboo to you???
Having every girl ‘under ur belt’ doesn’t make you a man…
It makes you a selfish boy with a LONG track record!
Remember"Eye Candy is usually more sour than sweet"
Think about it!
I would love to hear from single black men on this topic!  

I promise I won’t bite!!!

Ladies…  feel free to comment as well….
And Ladies…. If u have a black MAN… you are blessed!
Keep him… because he knows he’s on short supply and will try to act like the ‘playa’…. Or maybe not…
LOL.

Maybe not….
REAL BLACK MEN…. PLEASE STAND UP!!
ARE U SINKING? CAUSE I’LL THROW IN A FLOATIE TO SAVE U!! 
SERIOUSLY !
WHERE ARE U?
WE NEED U….
To be continued….

1 comment:

  1. OMG! You have taken my thoughts! I have been thinking this for weeks. I would really love to spend my future with a black MAN, a gentleman. But I can't seem to find professional black man. All black men care about (that I run into) is weed, having BaBIES, their friends, non commitment, etc. If there is a wonderful black MAN out there, I need one sent my way.

    ReplyDelete

Comments!!! ;-)