Monday, March 22, 2010

Hiding....

Silence is medication for sorrow. ~Arab Proverb
Yes! I've came out of hiding... plz don't rejoice 4 too long... because I plan on returning to my black hole... lol...

like Jay-Z..... on to the next!!!!!



OBAMA WILL SIGN THE HEALTH REFORM BILL TOMORROW!!!!!!
DO U KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS TO ME!?!?!
DO U?
DO U?

This means even though I have a love/hate relationship with Kaiser I will still be on my fathers insurance until I'm 26, instead of getting the boot in 2 months!

This means the world to me cuz in the past few weeks.... doctors have found a ton of stuff.... and a lot of these new found things MUST be monitored closely for the next few months to determine treatment and possible surgeries...

So yes my SAGA continues....
the plot HAS thicken...
And I am trying my best to remain sane...

But there is some type of hope that some answers will b answered....
Doctors have 3 years and 2 1/2 months to figure this thing out....

Let's get it!!!

Back to my hiding place....
I think I may update this blog a lot.... I'm thinking about it....
And please do not take offense if do not answer ur calls, txts, etc
Respect that fact that I'm going through some things that I rather go through alone...
When I feel like speaking, I will pick up the phone... or reach out to u in another form of communication.... until then.... check the blog every few days, u might get a surprise!

No hard feelings!
man UP!!! lol
U WILL LIVE!!!
And if u feel like ur dying.... plz do not call me.... call 911....

Thanks!

Until next time!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments!!! ;-)