Friday, February 5, 2010

The Alternative… (UR HELP IS REQUIRED!)

 

It appears that I may have caught a nasty tummy virus from a co-worker….  so let’s say this entry will be shorter than intended!

not sure how many readers I have since I keep flopping back n forth with sites…

but u have a homework assignment

Yes YOU!

I have exhausted almost every outlet (in Georgia)                      I could obtain to find out what is causing me to be sick….

Thought I was going home (Ohio) to get a second opinion, but seems like no one believes in that dream… I don’t think that would hurt… but that’s another story…  :-\

I have been ill for years without a cure…

and it’s become a struggle to just ‘DEAL’ with it lately

So….

{this is where u come in and help me… hopefully SAVE me}

Lets look into alternative medicine…. (herbs, acupuncture, etc)

I need you to help research… I am willing to try anything that will manage and possibly cure this weird thing!

I have NO other options…

BUT U!!!!!!

Are you willing?

Symptoms….

  • Lupus like symptoms (test have been negative but symptoms remain)
  • Swelling
  • Light colored skin spots (very close to ‘tinea versicolor’)
  • Dark colored skin spots
  • Anemia
  • Allergic reaction to… something… no one knows… but severe allergies…. possibly to FOOD
  • Hives
  • INSOMNIA!!!!!
  • Constant weight gain
  • Cysts
  • Locking of joints
  • Poor circulation

And there’s a few more that I wont post… but will be happy to email them to you…

Overwhelmed?

lol

Try living with that and more without an answer for almost   SIX YEARS!! 

The symptoms are getting worse and this is URGENT!!!

Well if your overwhelmed, PLEASE do not ignore this entry…

Instead

Pick ONE SYMPTOM

JUST ONE!

Research alternatives to help manage/cure it

Feel free to comment your findings below

OR

email me: mycheri519@gmail.com

Simple!

While ur on facebook, twitter, gossip sites, etc,

u could take TEN minutes to search the net, and possibly help me find a cure to these mysterious illnesses….

SPREAD THE WORD!

I HAVE FAITH IN YOU!

YOU CAN REALLY HELP ME!

SOOO PLEASE DO NOT IGNORE!!!!

I AM DEPENDING ON YOU!

LET’S GOOOOO PEOPLE!!! ;-)

 

SPREAD THE WORD!!!!

 

any questions… feel free to ask… you can always find me somewhere on this world wide web! ;-)

PLEASE HELP!

YOU ARE MY ONLY OPTION!

AND IF U KNOW ANYONE WHO SPECIALIZES IN ANYTHING RELATED TO HEALTH… ASK THEM!!!

WORD OF MOUTH IS POWERFUL!

POST ON UR TWITTER’S, FACEBOOK, BBM statuses, anywhere to get the word out!

PLEASE HELP!

I REFUSE TO LIVE ANOTHER YEAR WITHOUT AN ANSWER… A CURE….

SPREAD THE WORD!

LET’S FIND A CURE!!!

;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments!!! ;-)