Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I Walk Alone…

 

3984939909_9ebbe0557e

Life is rough…

painful…

& unfair…

 

But it’s life, and we must live it…

All of those things are heightened even more, when ur going through it alone.

These past few days have been more than interesting, and I am truly convinced that I am alone.

When you have had a supporter that has invested so much in your life, and they say that they cannot play that particular role any longer… it hurts

Feels like my system has crashed, and my I.T. person, who has all my backup data is no where to be found

How do u reboot?

How can u restore?

I am aware of all of the unfortunate situations that are going on….

But when you play such a vital role… u cannot walk away…

but they did.

It hurts.

And I’m sure they have no clue

that their words hurt.

Taking the hint that I am a burden…

So I am choosing to walk alone…

this is a fragile state…

But at the end of the day, I must be satisfied with myself

So I am alone, forced, but by choice…

I want to conquer this alone, now…

I pray I’m strong enough…

 

Communication annoys me @ the moment….

Pray that being alone brings more clarity than harm…

Stay Tuned.

This should be interesting!

 

 

*Disclaimer*

Some things u must go through alone in order to grow….

So please do not take offense!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments!!! ;-)