Thursday, February 4, 2010

*Another Disclaimer*

My heart is not proud, O LORD , my eyes are not haughty; I do not concern myself with great matters or things too wonderful for me. But I have stilled and quieted my soul; like a weaned child with its mother, like a weaned child is my soul within me.
Psalm 131:1-2

As u know I'm going through a few things.... and I have chosen to 'be still' and sort them on my own...
I refuse to be anyone's burden...

I hope you would take my previous entry as me redefining, rearranging, reconstructing my life...
NOT me on the verge of jumping OFF a CLIFF!

The entry was to show that I am okay with being alone...
adjusting to depending on solely yourself for emotional, physical support is what hurts...

That's why I made that choice...
Hoping I can truly love myself in this process, instead of faking the funk & depending on others that will eventually let u down....

so please don't take the distant thing the wrong way
Please do not give me advice
If I need it, I will ask

Promise!

Matter of fact... stay tuned.... I have some questions for u all 2nite!
I want you all to play a roll in this journey... it will be fun... ;)
Hope u will learn something about urself during this as well!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments!!! ;-)